These resources are made to help you with your Green Apple Day of Service project. For more technical resources about green schools, please visit centerforgreenschools.org/resources.
- 99 Project Ideas for Green Apple Day of Service. Check out this list of 99 Ideas you can do anytime, any day! Be sure to register your project!
- Project Captain Tool Kit. This Toolkit covers how to get a Day of Service event started, establishing specific project goals, getting volunteers, and organizing your event.
- All Around the World, Where We Learn Matters!. We asked you to show us what you're planning for this year's Green Apple Day of Service and here it is. Thank you for helping us to show the world that from one corner of the globe to the next, where we learn matters. Happy Green Apple Day of Service! Watch our idea here!
- Watch and share our video to learn more about Green Apple Day of Service.
- Green Schools Infographic. Many of today's schools are beset by a host of challenges that compromise our children's health and wellness, causing everything from asthma to headache and concentration issues. There are many benefits of healthy, more sustainable school buildings. Find out more!
- Badges. Download our banners and badges to promote your project!
- Sample Social Media Messaging. We've created sample social media content you can use to help spread the word about this year's Green Apple Day of Service.
- On-Site Sign in Sheet. Use this sign-in sheet at your Day of Service event to collect information about volunteers at your project.
- Customizable Save the Date Flyer (.zip). Want to get the word out about your 2016 Green Apple Day of Service project? Hand out or hang up this printable and customizable flyer in your school or around your community.
- Green Apple Day of Service Merchandise. Outfit your volunteers on Green Apple Day of Service with our exclusive, organic cotton t-shirts, and thank them for their contributions with Green Apple tote bags, water bottles and pins.